A smile makeover is the most comprehensive, cosmetic dentistry treatment plan. Using numerous cosmetic procedures, Dr. Fialka-Eshenko will use the latest techniques and technological advances to enhance every aspect of your smile to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Each smile makeover is custom designed per patient to address colour, shape, alignment, correct poor dental work, and eliminate additional dental flaws including:
- Tooth discolouration
- Chipped, cracked, or gapped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Undesirable, visible dental fillings
- An uneven gum line
- Crooked teeth
What a Smile Makeover Entails
During your personal consultation, we will conduct a thorough examination of your dental health, where we will examine the aesthetics of your smile and bite alignment. After discussing your cosmetic goals, we will suggest a combination of treatment options available to attain them.
Common procedures for a smile makeover include:
- Porcelain veneers to mask tooth staining and any undesirable tooth cosmetics, such as cracks, chips or gaps between teeth
- Gum recontouring in order to eliminate a gummy smile, straighten your gum line, or show more or less teeth
- Replacement of mercury fillings with porcelain fillings, which are more translucent and natural looking
- Straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign, the latest, orthodontic technology, which gradually adjusts teeth to the desired alignment through application of a series of clear trays
- Capping off fractured teeth with porcelain crowns, which look and feel completely natural
Whichever procedures are recommended for your smile makeover, they are chosen because they work in conjunction with each other to create a healthier, more youthful appearance. Each smile makeover is as unique as the patient walking in our door, and we strive to provide quality cosmetic dentistry care for each individual smile.
A smile makeover is an investment in your future. The long term solutions will not only boost your self-confidence but will protect your teeth from further damage and decay, thus preventing future, more invasive dental work down the line.
To learn more, please read our Smile Makeover Questions page.
New Patients Welcome
Your initial consultation will be highly individualized and designed to provide you with an overview of your dental options and answer any questions you might have.
We provide general dentistry services to meet hygienic and preventative needs. Visit twice a year for cleanings and oral cancer screenings to ensure optimal oral health.
Suffering from chronic jaw pain can be painful, but we can help. Find relief from TMD and TMJ with the help of an experienced, neuromuscular dentist.
By combining the science of dentistry with the artistry of modern, surgical techniques, cosmetic dentistry services can provide you with the smile you have always dreamed of.
Connect with us online!
Stay up to date with all the office news and
promotions and offers by connecting wih us online.